- Parents/guardians should email the attendance clerks at least 1 hour before the dismissal request.
- All parent/guardian emails must be received from an email address that we have on file.
- A pass will be prepared and waiting in the Attendance Office for your student to pick up during passing periods or during their lunch period. It is the student's responsibility to stop by the attendance office to pick up their pass.
- At the appropriate release time, the students will show the pass to the teacher and come to the attendance office to check out.
- Student drivers MUST sign out with Attendance Office before leaving campus. Failure to check out with Attendance Office will result in disciplinary action.
- Parents who are picking up a student will come to the front door to show ID and wait outside for their student to meet them.
- We cannot accept phone calls requesting early release.
Walk-in Early Release Requests:
Walk-in requests for check-out will not be taken after 3:35 PM.
- Please plan time for us to run a pass to the student’s class and notify the student you are here as well as traffic delays in the area.
- Anyone picking up a student, other than a parent/guardian, must be listed as an Emergency contact in the student’s file. We must have written authorization each time.
- Have your identification (driver's license) ready to show the front office personnel.
Email Early Release Requests:
Email your early release request to the appropriate email and allow ample time for dismissals (at least 1 hour before). Due to the volume of emails we receive there may be a delay in preparing a pass for your student. Please send request as early in the school day as possible.