Green Cord Information
Link to x2VOL.com to submit volunteer hours
We are excited to announce we will be using a new online tracking and reporting system for all Green Cord, community service hours, called x2VOL (NISD Green CORD Overview). This system will allow us to eliminate using Google forms and centralize the information. x2VOL will allow your student to enter their Green Cord hours online at any time, as well as check for any volunteer opportunities (if the campus is notified of opportunities), check hours submitted 24/7, receive reminders about opportunities and print a service hour log that can be used for college applications.
Here is the information for students to access x2VOL, Eaton’s new Green Cord tracking program:
Accessing x2VOL through Naviance
1. Click on the x2VOL Link under Resources on the left hand side of your screen in Family Connection.
2. If you are asked to put in your Last Name and Student ID Number, please do so.
3. Complete your x2VOL profile the first time you access x2VOL.
4. Set your password if you’d like to use the mobile app and select a class group.
5. Log in and view your Dashboard.